Atlanta, Georgia – Content Science has doubled its normal donations to renowned U.S. nonprofits fighting misinformation in light of the intensified threats to gender and racial equity in the second quarter of 2022.
- Honor Juneteenth and LGBTQ Pride Month.
- Combat the sharp increase of mass shootings in the U.S. fueled by white supremacy misinformation.
- Protest the overturn of Roe vs Wade in the U.S., a decision that ignores the data about abortion, disregards the opinion of the majority of adults, and sets women’s equity back.
Content Science targeted donations toward organizations focused on equity. Receiving organizations include Partnership for Southern Equity, Human Rights Campaign, Planned Parenthood, and Pew Research.
“Our resolve to support organizations battling disinformation about important topics and groups of people continues,” notes Content Science President Colleen Jones. “Our nonprofit donations show our commitment to fighting false information, including about people based on gender, sexual orientation, or race.”
In the spirit of companies like Toms making a donation for every purchase, Content Science is contributing 10% of every purchase of these popular content education products:
- Certifications offered online through Content Science Academy
- Subscriptions to premium content at Content Science Review
Contributions are made each quarter to nonprofits with initiatives fighting disinformation and protecting truth in content.
“I believe in the power of quality, effective content. Content Science believes in it. And we’re excited to rebuild trust in it by supporting the organizations that advance truth in content,” concludes Jones.
About Content Science
Content Science is an end-to-end content company that works with the world’s leading brands to close the content gap in digital business. Our solutions CS Brain, CS Forge, and CS Lab bring together outstanding services as well as unique products with proprietary data like ContentWRX. We turn your content insight into business impact.
For media inquiries, send us a note.