Atlanta, Georgia – Content Science will relaunch CAT (Content Analysis Tool) as ContentWRX Audit in Q1 2020, taking another step forward in offering the most complete solution for content intelligence activities such as content inventorying, auditing, and evaluating.
The relaunch consists of
- Updated look and feel to make ContentWRX Audit cohesive with other Content Science products.
- Enhancements to crawling performance.
- Phasing out of block purchases and updates to subscription plans.
- Rebranding the current ContentWRX to ContentWRX Effectiveness.
- More flexible add ons of related products and services such as content effectiveness evaluations, analyst consulting, online certifications, and subscriptions to Content Science Review.
Content Science Founder Colleen Jones notes, “Releasing ContentWRX Audit will allow us to achieve more integration and to enhance features that help companies assemble actionable content intelligence.”
Though the relaunch changes plans and pricing options for new customers, current customers with existing CAT block plans and subscriptions will be grandfathered into ContentWRX Audit until their current block or subscription is complete.
Content Science Founder Colleen Jones notes, “Our research shows companies that report the most content success have content intelligence. We know content intelligence is a success factor. Yet, only a third of content leaders and teams in our studies report having content intelligence. Content leaders face too many obstacles today in assembling a content intelligence system. We’re working hard to make auditing and evaluating content faster, easier, and more actionable so more people can succeed with content.”
About Content Science
Content Science is an award-winning content intelligence and strategy company founded by Colleen Jones, author of The Content Advantage. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Content Science has advised clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, institutions, and government agencies since 2010. The firm also owns the content intelligence product ContentWRX, runs Content Science Academy, and publishes the online magazine Content Science Review.
For media inquiries, please contact us at 404-445-6166 or send us a note.