A Fortune 50 company, FedEx Corporation offers solutions for businesses around the globe to streamline and scale operations.
FedEx Unlocks the Power of Content for Sales Enablement
A Fortune 50 company, FedEx Corporation offers solutions for businesses around the globe to streamline and scale operations. The multinational corporation stays competitive by continuously improving its services and experimenting with new offerings.
A leader in digital transformation, FedEx recognized the need to modernize its approach to sales enablement, especially its sales portal. The firm sought to
- Remove friction from finding the right sales content.
- Make sales content clear and compelling.
- Streamline content operations and establish content governance.
FedEx reached out to Content Science to partner on training.
Content Science combined capabilities to deliver a highly effective training series:
- CS Brain to interview FedEX stakeholders, form a training plan, and help identify opportunities to improve the sales enablement material.
- Content Science Academy to provide source material for the training and a learning management system for on-demand sessions.
- CS Forge to tailor training materials for FedEx Corporation’s unique situation.
The Content Science team delivered a series of in-depth live training sessions for the technical and business teams managing the portal. Content Science then turned assets from the sessions into on-demand sessions available 24/7 to appropriate FedEX team members.
This effort accelerated FedEx Corporation’s progress with turning the sales portal into a cornerstone of sales enablement. Some specific benefits include
- Providing team members with a common vocabulary around content standards, best practices, and skills.
- Keeping morale high during a time of change.
- Optimizing sales content to be easier to find in the portal.
- Setting processes and guidelines to minimize the risk of outdated information reaching sales associates and customers.
- Better using technology to streamline content workflow.