Atlanta, Georgia – Content Science has rolled out the first wave of enhancements to ContentWRX Audit, formerly known as Content Analysis Tool. The changes improve ContentWRX Audit’s performance and customer experience.
“We’re listening to feedback from current users and a spectrum of our partners and clients,” Content Science Founder Colleen Jones explains. “We prioritized ContentWRX Audit enhancements that give users immediate benefits and that represent a meaningful step toward integrating our content intelligence offerings.”
The ContentWRX Audit improvements include
- Faster job completion.
- Stronger prevention of job “hangs” or incomplete jobs.
- Plans will be consolidated into 5 new options.
- The new plans will offer these add ons to aid in content auditing and evaluation:
- ContentWRX Effectiveness evaluation (individual or packages of 3 and 5)
- 1-hour consult with a Content Science analyst (individual or packages of 4 and 12)
- Online certification from Content Science Academy (package of 3 available)
- Team subscription to Content Science Review (4 seats)
- Adding blocks of more pages will continue to be available with two of the new plans.
- Rollover will continue to be available with one of the new plans.
- A more modern look and feel in the website and application.
- Help and error messages will give more useful guidance.
“We’re excited to release these ContentWRX Audit updates. They’re only the beginning of our effort to help client side teams and outside agencies conduct effective content analysis while we make ContentWRX reach its potential,” notes Jones.
Current ContentWRX Audit users will have their current plan grandfathered in for 12 months or until the block is used, whichever comes first. Current users also can start using add ons with their grandfathered plans by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The patented ContentWRX Effectiveness system analyzes and scores the effectiveness of content, enabling organizations to collect, analyze, interpret, and act on data to accelerate ROI across sales, marketing, customer support and more. This is complemented by ContentWRX Audit, which automates content inventories, crawling your website to return a rich set of data about every page.
About Content Science
Content Science is an award-winning content intelligence and strategy company founded by Colleen Jones, author of The Content Advantage. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Content Science has advised clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, institutions, and government agencies since 2010. The firm also owns the content intelligence product ContentWRX, runs Content Science Academy, and publishes the online magazine Content Science Review.
For media inquiries, please contact us at 404-445-6166 or send us a note.