Content + Credibility: Phase 1 Findings
What makes content credible today? Find out from this report of our in-depth study's first phase.
What makes web content credible today? Find out from this first report from our in-depth study of content and credibility. This report includes
- Results from our large-scale survey with 800 U.S. participants and 800 U.K. participants.
- Easy-to-understand charts, tables, and infographics.
- Strategic insights based on the results.
- Actionable recommendations.
- Summary of pertinent studies (literature review).
- A set of slides for each market, including key figures.
The first report of its kind, it addresses important content issues for the U.S. and U.K. markets, such as
- How perceptions of content credibility have changed over the past 5 years.
- What characteristics of web content affect whether people think it's credible.
- Differences in perceptions of content credibility by age and education.
- How people verify the credibility of web content.
- Recommendations for applying the insights to your content.
about our reports & tools
They're the result of research and experience. We’re also practical people, crafting each document with real objectives and industries in mind.
Each report and tool is a digital file for easy download. Each webinar provides a digital summary for easy download.You simply checkout, and then we send you an email with a link to the file.