CLIMB TO CLOUT
Compelling content isn't easy, but it's the only way to influence online. This book, now in reprint due to its popularity, will guide you through planning, creating, and evaluating your content.
- Learn key principles of rhetoric and psychology for content.
- Get inspired by 152 examples and case studies from Holiday Inn, Sharpie, CDC, and more.
- Plan content by thinking through key questions.
- Evaluate your content qualitatively and quantitatively.
Who's reading it? See photos >
Clout offers insights such as
- People turn to web content like they turn to a trusted advisor.
- Influence is changing what people think (attitude) and what they do (action).
- Stop targeting the wrong people and start attracting the right people with the right content.
- Use influence responsibly—or lose it quickly.
Strategy. Content. Results.