Get the ultimate guide to end-to-end content.
No business today can succeed without content. As the substance of any digital experience or communication, content is critical to more functions in more contexts than ever for customers and employees. And the expectations by those audiences for content are higher than ever.
At the same time, we’re all operating in an era of unprecedented change with huge implications for content. Those changes range from technology disruptions to new regulation to systematic misinformation driven by political extremism.
Despite the opportunities and risks involved with content today, many large organizations treat content the same as they did a decade ago. That approach tends to be siloed, reactive, inefficient, tactical, and lacking insight about content effectiveness. The painful results can range from lost revenue to more support costs to more customer churn to damaged brand reputation to legal woes—and much more. If this approach or these results sound familiar, you’re not alone.
The good news is we know more now, thanks to the growing research and examples of success, about how to achieve reliable content impact in volatile times. It takes a modern approach. It takes an end-to-end content approach.
This white paper from Content Science is your comprehensive guide to launch an end-to-end content initiative. No matter whether you work in marketing, communications, UX, customer success, sales, or another important organizational function, you can usher an end-to-end content initiative into your organization.
The Ultimate Guide to End-to-End Content includes
- An overview of our volatile times and their implications for content
- 7 signs your organization needs an end-to-end content approach
- A definition of an end-to-end content approach
- 3 elements of an end-to-end content approach
- 5 reasons why an end-to-end content approach matters today
- A summary of typical risks and costs related to old content methods and strategies
- A detailed explanation of which stakeholders benefit from an end-to-end content approach
- How an end-to-end initiative relates to other initiatives such as digital transformation and design thinking
- A 3-step process to launch an end-to-end content initiative at your organization
- Tips for selecting a partner for an end-to-end content initiative
- A worksheet to make plans for your initiative
No matter whether you work in marketing, communications, UX, customer success, sales, or another important function, you can be a catalyst for positive change. This guide will give you the knowledge and tools to spearhead a successful end-to-end content approach.