Based on our leading research on content operations, this executive summary delivers key findings from our 2023 study.
See highlights from insights gained in surveying and talking to more than 125 content leaders and professionals with organizations such as Mayo Clinic, Capital One, Amazon, Abbott, Booking.com, Dolby, American Lung Association, and Zillow.
Learn how a range of companies and organizations are managing and scaling their content operations, as well as the success factors, and hurdles faced.
- What holds content operations maturity back
- Typical content team size and makeup
- The importance of content vision
- What successful organizations measure and how
- Hinderances to content evaluation
- Content uses for AI and personalization