TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) is a unique organization–a federally owned electric utility company.
TVA Optimizes Content Effectiveness with ContentWRX
TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) is a unique organization–a federally owned electric utility company. Established in 1933, TVA is the sixth largest power supplier in the United States and manages significant land areas used for recreation in the region.
TVA had previously worked with Content Science to conduct an extensive analysis of its website and digital channels, then form a robust content strategy. After implementing the strategy, the power supplier asked Content Science to evaluate the impact for 12 months.
Drawing on the robust analysis and research capabilities of CS Lab, Content Science quickly set up a system of content intelligence including
- A measurement plan and KPI matrix.
- Collection of web analytics, channel analytics, sentiment, and voice of customer data with tools such as Google Analytics and ContentWRX.
- A dashboard reporting results monthly.
- A consultation with Content Science analysts monthly.
- A deep dive report assessing correlations between content performance and business metrics.
The insights gained throughout the period helped TVA
- Demonstrate the positive impact of adherence to the content strategy.
- Quantify the impact of problematic content not in adherence to standards set by the strategy.
- Efficiently gain actionable user feedback on content.
- Optimize content for even better findability.