Future-Proof Content: Writing for Web, Mobile, + More
When it comes to content, is your organization stuck in a print mindset?
This full-day workshop will help you and your content, design, or marketing teams modernize your approach to content.
Atlanta, GA Register >
What You'll Learn
- Why thinking web and mobile first is critical, not optional
- Best practices for web and mobile writing
- Techniques to write less and visualize more (visual content)
- Tips for making your content easier for users to find
- Tips for making your content optimized for search engines (SEO)
- Introduction to advanced practices such as content modeling, reuse, and single sourcing
- Continental breakfast
- Workshop materials, including slides and worksheets
Nearby Hotels and Parking
Driving? Plenty of free parking is available in front of our building.
Discounts and Group Registration
- Nonprofit, education, and government institutions receive 10% off.
- If you register 3 or more people from your company or organization, you also receive 10% off.
- You will need a code to register with a discount or group. To request a discount or group registration code, contact us.
Content Coach Certification Package
If you’re taking this workshop as part of your Content Coach Certification package, you should have a registration code. If not, simply contact us.
Make the case to your boss with our one-pager.
Substitution / Transfer and Cancellation Policy
You may transfer your registration for a workshop to another person at no additional cost no later than 2 days before the workshop date. To do so, simply edit the contact details for your order.
You may transfer your registration from this workshop to another workshop for a $35 fee no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date. To do so, simply contact us.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
- Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration fee minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of an workshop, as well as attendees who fail to attend, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
In the unexpected event your workshop is cancelled, such as due to weather, Content Science will fully refund your registration fee with no penalties. Any fees incurred by cancellations of related commitments, including but not limited to travel and hotel reservations, cannot be paid by Content Science Inc. and are your responsibility.
1190 West Druid Hills Drive
Atlanta, GA 30329
Get Directions >
“My team got a lot out of the workshop. They appreciated the data that Colleen was able to provide as well as the emphasis on mobile. A number of them said they had never thought about our content in this way, so she definitely opened their eyes to that usage.”
Eleni Berger, American Cancer Society
“Content Science shared great examples and concepts, but more importantly they shared tools that we can use to help us with editorial planning, putting together a plan, communicating that plan to people at ECRI, and knowing our audience better. We can also replicate many of their core process recommendations across the organization.”
Nan Smith, ECRI Institute