Content Analytics + Intelligence 101
Does your content work? It sounds like a simple question, but it's tough to answer. Gathering the right data and interpreting it for content is no easy feat, on top of everything else you or your team has to do. But, our research shows that the most successful content teams evaluate whether their content is effective--and even evaluate content ROI.
If you can’t evaluate your content and build useful content intelligence, you risk marginalizing your content team, wasting time and resources on uninformed content decisions, and much worse.
In this full-day workshop facilitated by Colleen Jones, you will learn how to avoid these risks and take control of your content’s future by taking control of your content data.
What You'll Learn
- The difference between evaluating and auditing content
- The value of evaluating content systematically and continually
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of evaluating content
- A 3-step process for evaluating your content
- Six dimensions of evaluating content effectiveness (impact)
- Four frameworks to tell the story of your content’s impact
- How to assess gaps and overlaps in your set of evaluation tools
- How to turn your data into actionable content intelligence
- Tips for assessing content ROI
- Case studies and examples
- Continental breakfast
- Workshop materials, including slides and worksheets
Discounts and Group Registration
- Nonprofit, education, and government institutions receive 10% off.
- If you register 3 or more people from your company or organization, you also receive 10% off.
- You will need a code to register with a discount or group. To request a discount or group registration code, contact us.
Content Coach Certification Package
If you’re taking this workshop as part of your Content Coach Certification package, you should have a registration code. If not, simply contact us.
Make the case to your boss with our one-pager.
Substitution / Transfer and Cancellation Policy
You may transfer your registration for a workshop to another person at no additional cost no later than 2 days before the workshop date. To do so, simply edit the contact details for your order.
You may transfer your registration from this workshop to another workshop for a $35 fee no later than 2 weeks before the workshop date. To do so, simply contact us.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
- Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration fee minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of an workshop, as well as attendees who fail to attend, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
In the unexpected event your workshop is cancelled, such as due to weather, Content Science will fully refund your registration fee with no penalties. Any fees incurred by cancellations of related commitments, including but not limited to travel and hotel reservations, cannot be paid by Content Science Inc. and are your responsibility.
Driving? Plenty of free parking is available in front of our building.
“Colleen gave us all the tools we needed to start conducting our own content analysis projects right away and showed us how to apply our findings to the creation of content. I know I’ll be returning to these slides, templates, and checklists frequently as we begin our content evaluation efforts.”
Marie Connelly, Global Health Delivery Project at Harvard University