The growing content intelligence and strategy company Content Science launched an academy with online content courses and certifications to empower professionals with the content knowledge and skills they need to succeed in 2017 and beyond.
Content Science CEO Colleen Jones explains, “Technology and data science have finally advanced enough to make the dream of ‘right content for the right person at the right time’ a reality. This exciting development means everyone—from content marketers to writers to producers to user experience professionals to content strategists—needs different or advanced knowledge and skills.”
Content Science Academy offers:
- Courses delivered remotely through a variety of media.
- Options for live and on-site sessions for some courses.
- Learning paths and exams to earn certifications in areas such as Content + Data Science, Content Strategy, Content Marketing, and Content Engineering.
- Instruction from both Content Science experts and leading outside experts.
Currently, two certifications and a variety of the courses are available to the public. Five certifications are available with enterprise subscriptions.
Enterprise subscriptions are for organizations who need to strengthen and scale their content capacity with a center of content excellence. The enterprise option will include features to turn the learning center into a customized center of excellence for the organization, such as:
- Adding select and customized training from Content Science.
- Adding training from in house or select other sources.
- Including resources such as templates, tools, ebooks, and guides specific to your organization.
- Customizing the branding.
- The enterprise version of Content Science Academy strives to make starting, organizing, and using a robust center of content excellence faster, easier, cheaper, and more credible than creating one in house.
Jones explains, “Every business and organizational function today operates digitally, which means enterprises need content capacity for marketing, sales, service, support, product, public relations, recruiting, and more. To further complicate matters, many enterprises aspire to deliver dynamic, personalized experiences across an exponentially increasing number of channels and devices. So educating and aligning your enterprise around content—and doing so efficiently—is critical to your content capacity.”
Content Science Academy builds on the firm’s strong foundation of training, research, and thought leadership.
“For seven years, we’ve trained and advised companies in the trenches as they adapt to intensifying content demand and complexity. We’re excited to combine our resources and expertise with the latest in learning management technology to help more companies mature their content capacity,” adds Jones.
About Content Science
Content Science is an award-winning content intelligence and strategy firm founded by Colleen Jones, author of “Clout: The Art and Science of Influential Web Content.” Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Content Science has advised clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, institutions, and government agencies since 2010. The firm also owns the content intelligence platform ContentWRX and publishes the online magazine Content Science Review.
For media inquiries, please contact us at 770-999-0697 or send us a note.